Protein Hot Chocolate
May 31, 2016
- In a pot, add together the milk, Proper Protein Chocolate Revitalize, cocoa powder, and peanut butter.
- Heat it all up at medium heat while whisking.
- Take it off the heat as soon as it gets hot but not boiling hot—think warm enough to touch. If you wait any longer and the mixture boils, the whey will start to curdle.
- Top it with some protein whipped cream. This is obviously optional, but it adds a great texture to the drink and gives you a hidden pocket of delicious creaminess to look forward to. The added protein alone is worth giving it a shot.
- To make protein whipped cream: Whisk some quark or low-fat ricotta with 1/4 cup of Proper Protein Vanilla Revtialize and 2-3 tbsp of milk. Place the mixture in a piping bag and pipe it on the hot chocolate.